Protection of Migrant Agricultural Workers in Canada, Mexico and the U.S.
A report by the Commission for Labor Cooperation, an international organization created under the North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC), which is the labor side agreement to NAFTA, about labor protections and rights in North America.
Immigration & Labor
- Bracero Program (1942-1964)
- Current Guestworker Programs
- Immigration Enforcement and DACA
- International Labor Issues
- Labor Rights for Farmworkers
- Legislative Proposals on Agricultural Workers
- Farmworker Health Issues
- Healthcare Access
- Occupational and Environmental Health