Welcome to the Resource Center!
Use the search bar on the right to search using key words, or browse through all of our resources by topic by clicking on the drop-down menus on the left. Some of our featured resources are posted below.
Fact Sheet: U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021: A Bill to Protect Workers and Create a Path to Citizenship for 11 Million Undocumented Immigrants
On February 19, 2021, Senator Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) and Representative Linda Sanchez (DCA) introduced the U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021 … Read more Fact Sheet: U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021: A Bill to Protect Workers and Create a Path to Citizenship for 11 Million Undocumented Immigrants
Immigration & Labor
- Bracero Program (1942-1964)
- Current Guestworker Programs
- Immigration Enforcement and DACA
- International Labor Issues
- Labor Rights for Farmworkers
- Legislative Proposals on Agricultural Workers
- Farmworker Health Issues
- Healthcare Access
- Occupational and Environmental Health