Welcome to the Resource Center!
Use the search bar on the right to search using key words, or browse through all of our resources by topic by clicking on the drop-down menus on the left. Some of our featured resources are posted below.
Who Works the Fields? The Stories of Americans Who Feed Us
This report offers a sampling of stories from both U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents on farms. Although a majority … Read more Who Works the Fields? The Stories of Americans Who Feed Us
Immigration & Labor
- Bracero Program (1942-1964)
- Current Guestworker Programs
- Immigration Enforcement and DACA
- International Labor Issues
- Labor Rights for Farmworkers
- Legislative Proposals on Agricultural Workers
- Farmworker Health Issues
- Healthcare Access
- Occupational and Environmental Health