Welcome to the Resource Center!
Use the search bar on the right to search using key words, or browse through all of our resources by topic by clicking on the drop-down menus on the left. Some of our featured resources are posted below.
U.S. Department of Labor Enforcement in Agriculture: More Must be Done to Protect Farmworkers
This 2015 report analyzes the Department of Labor’s (DOL’s) statistics on its enforcement of the minimum wage and other basic labor … Read more U.S. Department of Labor Enforcement in Agriculture: More Must be Done to Protect Farmworkers
Immigration & Labor
- Bracero Program (1942-1964)
- Current Guestworker Programs
- Immigration Enforcement and DACA
- International Labor Issues
- Labor Rights for Farmworkers
- Legislative Proposals on Agricultural Workers
- Farmworker Health Issues
- Healthcare Access
- Occupational and Environmental Health